Translate

Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Welcome
So this is me writing about pretty much anything I can think of...  today is May 2nd 2011, yesterday it was announced that Osama bin Lauden has been apprehended... I just don't know how I feel about that... I mean I am sooo very happy that he is no longer a threat to the world, and I know he was going to have to be killed to stop him... but is it alright to be happy that someone was shot in the head, it just does not feel natural. I am grateful that he is gone and I will not morn him but I find it all very distasteful.

My kids expressed it best. Wow it seems like my whole life he has been "the bad guy" so I wonder who the new boogie man will be? My kids are 19 and (almost)15.... so yeah he has been the boogie man for most of their lives.

About me... I am a Mom, a Wife, and mostly confused about the world... I hope to try to exspress my opinions and confusion here... we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment